Tuesday, April 12, 2011

RIP "Sweet & Sour" Larry Sweeney


I have every intent to get back to my “3 Things” articles soon, and am looking at the DGUSA one being the next post.  However, I wanted to write these two articles first, given the events of this week. 

First and foremost, we extend our most heartfelt condolences and our thoughts and prayers to the friends and family of Alex “Larry Sweeney” Whybrow.  While I only had the pleasure of meeting Sweeney on one occasion (and it was very brief at that), I’ve heard from a number of people who did know him how much they miss him already, and what a great guy he truly was.  His passing at the young age of 29 is just immensely sad and tragic, and I pray that those who were close to him can find some peace in this time of loss and sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment